Pages

Statistics

Here is the evaluation for my 365 days Project:
Dinner @ Home 204 days
Dinner @ Outside 157 days
Dinner with my family 72 days
Dinner with my friends 60 days
Dinner with S's 90 days (except all the travelings together)
Travels 71 days (I've been somewhere on every month)
Fish meals 66 days
Dinner all alone 12 days
Dinner in Ankara 11 days
I've been to US for 7 days
I've been to Prag for 9 days
I've been to our summerhouse for 13 days
I've been to Imroz for 12 days
I've been to Bursa for 9 days
I didn't have anything for dinner for 4 days
I shared 1 lunch with audiences for once (it was in the middle of 2011)
Business dinners 4 days

I'd like to thank Hamide Senyuva - FoodLife Int. for encouraging me to create and carry out this project, also would like to thank Merih Akogul to be my mentor about the artistic way of the pictures and also would like to thank all my supporters to be with me of all the time.
At first I felt I could never finish this project but indeed I made it guys!:)
This page did not celebrated as I was expecting but anyway I feel alright.
I hope we'll come across somewhere in this world..thanks again!!!
❤❤❤ 

2 comments:

Ozge Can Unal said...

Supersin yavru! ne guzel goruyoduk baliklari ,rakilari icimiz aciliyodu, eksikligini hissetmedim desem yalan!
:)

Unknown said...

valla ben de cok hissediyorum:)